Specialty Metals was established in Perth, Western Australia in May 1987.
In addition to being a stock holding distributor for quality titanium, stainless steel and exotic alloys, we cater for diverse client requirements by supplying an alloy range that includes, but is not limited to:
Over the years we have built a reputation as your ‘go to’ team for service, reliability and quality and work closely with our customers in industries such as:
• Mining: above ground or under ground, from digging a hole to processing ore
• Energy: such as oil and gas either topside on a platform, sub sea or shore based processing facilities
• Chemical or mineral processing: from fabricated or machine component to samples for laboratory testing
• Fabrication: for all kinds of materials and welding consumables, our customers come to us because they know we deliver on time
• Machine shops: relying on us to keep materials on hand for quick shipment
• Education: for example, some of Australia's leading universities and high schools use our products for corrosion testing in the training of students or to develop items used in race cars for their Motorsport programme
Whether you are a small jobbing shop or large multinational, we will make sure that your project is our highest priority. Contact us today.
Specialty Metals - Need metal? We get it!
Author - Specialty Metals
With 30 years behind us, we should know something by now.